July 8, 2009

I Must Go Down to the Sea Today


After weeks and weeks of rain, the weather here is just starting to get warm. For the past few days, I've been chomping at the bit to go swimming! I've missed diving into the cool water, and being rocked by the gently rolling waves.

My sea fever only got worse once I came across this beautiful photo by Green Island Studios. I'd love to walk along this vast beach, exploring the tide pools between the rocks and watching the sun set on the horizon. It'd be a perfect end to the day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy - I assure you that the rock pools are full of interesting anenomes and starfish to amuse and inspire, plus the feel of the warm sand between your toes is a sure fire way to release the stress of even the most tiresome of days!! Nice to meet you ~ Jo xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...