March 15, 2010

Vintage Dairy






I don't know if it's the result of spending lots of time in Central Pennsylvania surrounded by fields of cows, or of always wishing we had a milkman when I was younger, but even today I love anything having to do with vintage dairies!

When I have a house of my own, I'm determined to have a cow creamer just like the one pictured above and a collection of old dairy jugs like the cream can in the first photo. And maybe a cow or two out back...

(From top to bottom: antique cream can from MonJardin; cow creamer from EmbraceableYou; camembert, edam, cheddar, and cream cheese illustration from OpalGrove; vintage milk jugs and carrier from Ginger's Girl; C.I.A. dairy dishes cookbook by MdiVintageBooks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...