August 2, 2010

Birds of North America...and a Dog Question


Wouldn't this look lovely hanging in a lake house or cabin? This hand-drawn, hand-colored "Birds of North America" print was created by Small Adventure. I love the bright colors and attention to detail (especially on the quail!).

On a side note, I'm sorry for the lack of posting lately! My pup's been sick for the past three weeks. I've been spending my days keeping a close eye on her, and hand-feeding her ice chips to keep her hydrated. Unfortunately, she won't eat them (or drink water) a lot of the time. I've tried frozen fruit, frozen smoothie ice cubes, chicken broth, and adding water to her food (as well as I.V.'s at the vet's), but she's still not getting enough water at home.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...