November 11, 2011

New Prints in the Shop





I've been hard at work stocking the store with brand-new prints in time for the holiday season. I've already added the pieces above, and more are coming every week. It's exciting to finally get ideas out of my head and out on paper.

Oh, and more Audrey prints are coming as well. Those are always very popular! There's also free domestic shipping and discounted international shipping in my shop until November 24.

What do you think of the new prints? What types of prints would you like to see more of in my shop?

Other things coming in the next month:

*more prints - and maybe some brand-new products!

*diy projects that will make great holiday gifts

*a great sale from Black Friday through Cyber Monday

*me getting way too excited about a few snowflakes

That last one doesn't help you in any way, but it's very true - my apologies in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...