November 21, 2011

Life Magazine's Penguins Around the World






Life Magazine has wonderful slideshows on their website featuring the kinds of photos they're known for - memorable photos that put a smile on your face and become instant favorites.

These are from their "Penguins Around the World" slideshow. It combines modern photos like the last one shown above with vintage snaps like the black and white ones I've selected.

I can't tell which I like the best - I love old photos but the vibrant shades in the color ones shown just jump right out at you. I love the mossy green on the mountainside, and the bright red pop of the penguin's Santa suit. Which do you like the best?

See more of Life Magazine's amazing photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...