March 21, 2012

New Prints in the Store!





I've added lots of new prints to the shop - 3LambsIllustration (formerly 3LambsGraphics) - over the past couple of months. Here are 4 of my favorites: "Wanderlust" - inspired by the constant case of wanderlust I have and antique maps, "Paris is Always a Good Idea" - a lovely Audrey Hepburn quote that pairs perfectly with my "I Believe in Pink" and "The Best Thing to Hold Onto" prints, "Little Girl with a Wild Bird" - a print inspired by the charming personalities of little girls and the awe of nature, and "She Wasn't Boring" - a sassy Zelda Fitzgerald quote.

If you're not familiar with the latter, she was married to F. Scott Fitzgerald and was full of what they call "gumption"! She was also a good writer herself. I highly recommend her novel "Save Me the Waltz"!

See more prints from my store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...