May 4, 2012

New 3LambsIllustration Prints in the Shop

 


I just wanted to update you on some new prints in the shop! I have a new "Cherry Blossom" series, featuring a ring of delicate pink petals. The petals are based on real cherry blossom petals that I picked and dried myself. They encircle names in a lovely, elegant script font.

I have a few different fully-customizable versions, some of which are shown here. There's a birth announcement (shown at top) with birth date and birth weight, a couple's version (the last picture), a children's names version, and a save-the-date printable. The background shown here is purple, but I can do any shade. I can also change the font to a non-script one.

See more of my series here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...