October 24, 2012

Getaway


Over the long weekend, we recharged our batteries here. There's something about a dock - it's just the perfect spot for putting everything into perspective, allowing you to make decisions about your life because things just seem that much less stressful with this peaceful view.

Running a business can be so overwhelming at times - all the different roles weighing down on your shoulders, never knowing if your next move is the exact right one, wondering if it's worth all the long hours or if you should just move on. That's not the part you hear about so much. People think if you work for yourself, it's a cakewalk. I wish!

I'm contemplating a lot of things lately. I'm planning my next move. I'm not sure what's around the bend just yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...