April 18, 2013

Boston, You're My Home


My heart is so heavy for my city this week. I've lived in or around Boston my entire life. I've walked down that street - right where the bombs went off - hundreds of times. I've been at the marathon, down by the finish line. I can only be grateful and glad that I did not go this year, try not to think of all the "what ifs", and pray for the victims, their families, and all the Bostonians who are having a hard time believing that this could - and did - happen in our beloved city.

If you would like to donate to help the victims, you can go to http://onefundboston.org/, established by the Mayor of Boston and the Governor of Massachusetts.

(Image by Aaron Bouvier Design.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...