November 14, 2012

Fall and Thanksgiving Tidbits


I thought I'd show you some fall and seasonal things I've been pinning on my Pinterest page! Just click on the pins to go to the page. First up is a brand-new print from my store - "Two Wise Old Owls"! It's listed in red, but I can also custom color it. You can find it and other brand-new prints here.


Next is this lovely brown paper table runner from Pottery Barn Kids. It looks perfect for keeping little ones occupied while Thanksgiving dinner is being made! You could even have them color or paint it in the morning and then use it for the Thanksgiving table later. That way, they'll feel like they've contributed to the meal and holiday as well!


These free printable veggie prints from Just Something I Made would make great Thanksgiving invites or place cards. You could leave them black and white or overlay them with vibrant colors. They'd make a great, fresh addition to the table.


Last is this paper tutorial from Better Homes and Gardens. While they turned these into flowers, I think they'd make great Tom Turkey tails instead. Then you could just add a big pom pom for the body, a smaller one for the head, a red yarn or felt wattle, and either googly eyes or painted-on ones. You could then scatter them down the middle of the table, or put one at every table setting. Simple and seasonal!

Please follow me on Pinterest if you like what you see : ) . I post lots of DIY ideas and I always love to see what my readers are pinning as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...