October 21, 2013

The Best Cranberry Orange Muffins


I'm not exaggerating when I say that these are the *best* cranberry orange muffins, and so easy to make! My husband surprised me with them one weekend morning, and they've become one of our go-to "special breakfast" items. I'm usually not a muffin person as I find most to be too sugary and too dry, but these are worlds away from your standard ho-hum recipe. (Excuse the less-than-lovely picture, it came with the recipe and our batches disappear too quickly to get any beauty shots!)

The tart real cranberries keep the muffins from tasting too sweet, while the orange juice keeps them extremely moist. And they come together quickly! Seriously, if my husband can make them without becoming flustered, then you can as well. This was the recipe that turned him from someone who thought they couldn't bake to someone who will now make me 3-tiered birthday cakes. That's the kind of confidence they will give you in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...