March 21, 2014

Spring Has Sprung...Sort Of...


Well, it's officially spring! The first crocuses blooming last weekend gave hints that it was on its way. I do remain a bit skeptical, however, as we're supposed to get more cold weather and snow this upcoming week. Let's hope that forecast changes stat!

Apologies for my lack of posting, but my little guy is keeping me quite busy...and very sleepy. I haven't been crafting much, but I'll post what I've been up to when I can. I hope you won't mind that it might be "quick and dirty" (ie less-than-stellar phone pics and basic directions) rather than detailed tutorials until my son is sleeping longer stretches at night.

(The above watercolor is from Created by Storm, and is absolutely lovely!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...