June 25, 2014

Elizabeth Street Jewelry


I stumbled across these little gems (see what I did there?...sleep deprivation = bad puns) earlier today and immediately had to go down the rabbit hole of links to find the original source. Enter Elizabeth Street Jewelry, crafted in Brooklyn. Look at how intense the tourmalines are! I love the way the various shades of pink swirl inside the large oval ring. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before.



This grey rose-cut diamond is another favorite piece. I love the way it's connected to the ring. So clever to use loops, so that it will gently swing around and sparkle in the light. Again, I have never seen a ring like this before!

See more pieces from Elizabeth Street Jewelry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...