November 21, 2012

Brand-New Calendars in the Shop

I hope you guys all have wonderful plans for Thanksgiving! The husband and I are spending it together, just the two of us. We've been prepping for it all night!

I just wanted to drop a quick note and let you know that I have these brand-new one-page 2013 calendars up in the shop. They feature vintage details like flourishes and a chalkboard look but with modern style. I'm really excited about them - this is the first time I've offered calendars!

The one above features a vintage penmanship bird, made of whimsical calligraphic flourishes and curves. It has a chalkboard-type background that gives it a bit of an one-room Victorian schoolhouse look, but the fonts are modern script and serif versions.
The quote on the banner on this one reads, "And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been." It's a Rainer Maria Rilke quote that I've always loved - it just perfectly sums up all the hope and promise and dreams you feel when a new year begins! It has vintage-style flourishes framing "2013" as well.


Here's a white version, in case that goes with your decor better. I hope you guys like the new pieces!

I will be running special deals from tomorrow through Tuesday, so check the shop if you've been waiting for a sale in the store.

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you have a wonderful day however you choose to spend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...