December 4, 2012

Easy Thanksgiving Table Arrangement


The period between colorful fall leaves and Christmas greenery can be a bit bare when it comes to centerpieces. Stacks of gourds and fruits weren't really in the budget for Thanksgiving, so I decided to gather local berries and seed pods from our garden for my Thanksgiving table instead.

Here I combined two types of rose hips (wild and regular garden roses), a plumed stalk of dried grass, and sprigs of wild bittersweet. I put them in lanterns etched with fall leaves (see my earlier DIY post) and surrounded them with LED flickering candles, some of which were placed in mercury glass-like holders. I'll be posting a DIY for the holders this week!

What did you decorate your table with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...