August 10, 2013

Life Lately


Lately, well, I've been a bit disappointed by people. I don't understand why people don't do the right thing even when no one is watching, you know? So when I came across this mug by Afternoon Coffee, it made me smile and gave me motivation to try to forget those who don't have my best interests at heart and to move on to happier thoughts. That's what books and movies are for, right? To escape into other worlds and forget our current cares and worries.

Afternoon Coffee is currently out of these mugs, but she's going to restock them in September. I'll know I'll be checking back so I can get my hands on one in time for warm cider and hot chocolate in the fall!

On a related note, I know I haven't been posting much this summer. I've been trying to stock my store with a ton of new prints well before the holidays come, so that's been causing the delay. I should be back to posting more in September. In the meantime, you can see what I've been up to in my HeritageCurrentCo. store if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...