August 5, 2013

More Nautical Knot DIY Projects

It may be August already, but there's plenty of summer left before autumn arrives! I've been seeing really creative nautical knot-themed jewelry and accessories everywhere, and you still have lots of time to make and wear them to a beach, cabin, or lake house before it's time to pull out long-sleeved shirts and sweaters. To go along with my DIY Monkey's Fist Knot Nautical Necklace post from a few weeks ago, here are two more nautical knot-themed DIYs from my Pinterest page for you.


This first one shows a really easy nautical knot bracelet. You can make it monochrome, or use two colors for contrast and interest.


This last one is for a simple but lovely nautical knot headband. I really like the adjustable system they use - it's clever and easy!

See more of my DIY accessory pins at this link, and follow me on Pinterest if you would like!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...